Thursday, April 8, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We had our ultrasound yesterday, and the baby is doing great! The doctor said according to this ultrasound the due date looks like August 24th, but he will keep it at August 31. Any way here are some photos of the baby.... oh and by the way...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Profile... I think she has the same little nose as KayLee!

Her spine... Looks good!

Those are her legs... I think this picture is so neat!

GIRL!

Yeah! I am so excited to have 2 girls! They will be 15 months apart! Hopefully they get along and are great friends!

I think KayLee is going to LOVE having a little sister! She adores any kids! She lights up whenever she sees any kids... babies, 1, 2, 7 year olds! She is going to be a great big sister!

Jake figured that this would be a girl. He is excited... sad its not a boy, but still excited! He is use to having all girls around him... 3 sisters, now a wife and 2 daughters! He will be the biggest softy before we know it!

I am so excited! I am still a little nervous to have 2 kids, make that 2 babies... but it will be okay!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Four girls!!! I don't think our family will ever have a boy!!! That's okay though, because girls are cuter than boys anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog i'm so excited!! I am also so happy for you that you are having another baby Ash! That is awesome congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ashlee! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you, Jake, and little KayLee!

    ReplyDelete