Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Parties!

When we got home from camping we went to Aba and Papa's house to have an Easter egg hunt, dinner and to see what the Easter bunny brought us!

This was KayLee's first Easter! I love having her she makes everything so much more fun! This was one of my FAVORITE Easters!

KayLee caught on pretty well. She got board of finding eggs really fast, but she did great!

KayLee was way more interested in carrying the basket, then finding the eggs. You would take the basket from her so she can pick up and egg and she would throw a fit until you gave it back!




When we finished with the egg hunt we went inside and saw what we got! KayLee was thrilled with all the candy! She got a little princess chair, which she loves, she pushed it over to the table, stood on the it and went to town on the candy!

Can't quite reach...

There we go! Much better!
(Look at that balancing technique!)



I think all the candy caught up with her! She did not feel good the next day, but she still wanted candy!!

We had so much fun this year at Easter! It is truly amazing what joy something so little can bring into your life! I can't believe how much fun she is!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So it was pretty embarrassing....I was looking at this post while I was at work, in the testing center. (There were about 5 people in there too) When I got to the picture of KayLee balancing while eating the candy, I started laughing. It was one of those laughs that you really can't stop yourself! HOW EMBARRASSING!!!! I'm sure everyone in there thought I was crazy, but oh well! Cute Pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete