Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CAMPING!!!

For Easter this year we went to the sand dunes! It was so fun! KayLee was big enough to play. She loved the sand!

By this point KayLee could walk good enough that she was able to walk around in the sand!
She would only bend over to touch and play with the sand. She didn't like sitting in it, just touching it with her hands! It was so funny!

My brother Cody came with us this year! This was his first time camping (for real) and his first time on a four wheeler! He did awesome!I think he was off ridding more than he was in camp!
I think we have a new camping buddy for life!

KayLee with her Grandma and Grandpa! Say Cheese!


We ran out of time and Jake never took KayLee out on a four wheeler ride, so her and I modeled for a picture, pretending that I took her!!

When we woke up Sunday morning this is what we saw! So we packed up and headed home! It was a really fun weekend! FREEZING cold most the time, but great to get away!

Jacob posing for a picture while he was cleaning up!


I don't have any pictures of it, but Jake spent most his time this weekend cooking dutch oven! Mmmmm.... it was so good!
We even got a dutch oven for Easter! I guess Jacob has a new job!





No comments:

Post a Comment