Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Diaper Derby 2010!

On March 13 2010, KayLee got her 5 minutes of what you can call "fame" during the Diaper Derby during the half time of the Jazz Game!

She wasn't too interested in crawling, instead she spent the time looking around at everything that was going on. As I sat at the finish line screaming her name, she didn't look at me at all! She loved all of everything else that was going on.

Here are a few pics from the derby!

She is ready to go! Headband, jersey, and all!
They had the babies wear "bumper stickers" with their name on it. Me and Jake wore name tags that said "Team KayLee"!

Get ready to go! Hi Mommy!


Here she goes.... maybe... wait for it....
"Nevermind I want my Daddy!"

The B98.7 team that put the derby on! It was so fun!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! That is so cute! I LOVE the jersey and especially the headband!!!!

    ReplyDelete