Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Homemade Shirt-Dresses!!




I found this blog that a friend recommended and I love it!! It is dana-made-it.com. This woman is so creative, she makes all sorts of things and gives full instructions on most. Oh, and did I mention its all for free!!

I found a tutorial on her site for a dress that you make out of a mans dress shirt! They were adorable so I had to give it a try! I went home that evening and made KayLee this dress!

It turned out well and was a lot easier then I thought so I made one for Kacie too! The picture of Kacie didn't turn out that well, but you get the idea!!

Not only are they adorable, if I say so myself, but they have sentimental value, since they are Dads shirt !!

You all really need to check out this blog!! So inspirational, haha!!

dana-made-it.com


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment