Monday, December 12, 2011

Burn the Gallows


I am not sure if any of you are into heavy metal music, I am not really, but the hubbies friend (Lars Kocherhans - he is on the very far right, with the big beard!) is in an up and coming band called "Burn The Gallows". They have recently signed a contract and will be touring. Congrats guys!!

They had a show last night at In The Venue, so we left the little chicks with Abba and Papa and went with the Hansen clan to support him. They did great, this kind of music still is not my cup of tea, but it was fun to watch him.

(If you are a baby in the cold, like me, this is not the place to go in the winter, although it is inside they left the doors open so the cold air could get in. My poor toes were about to fall off they were so cold! I guess I should have joined the mosh pit, and I might not have been so cold!)

If you are into this kind of music you should check them out!!

Facebook - Burn The Gallows

No comments:

Post a Comment