Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Christmas 2009!

This was KayLee's first Christmas. Here are some pictures of
Christmas... it was really fun!
While that is a lot of presents that is my whole families worth...
This is before we opened presents! Family Photo!

The first time little KayLee has ever seen Christmas morning! Doesn't she look so excited?!

Family photo while we opened presents!
The whole family in our matching Christmas PJ's! My dad is not into the whole pajama thing, so he volunteered to take the picture!

Now time to go to the Hansen's

KayLee opening her present with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Lancaster!

I LOVE YOU DADDY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(Jake made KayLee his Christmas present!)

I got Jake an entire camo outfit! I think it looks cute! He doesn't have his coat, gloves, or new camo hat on in this picture!

KayLee got this scooter think from Abba, she loves playing with it!


KayLee got a ton of presents for Christmas... this isn't even all of them!

Thanks everybody for everything for Christmas! I hope next year is just as good!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are better at this "getting-caught-up" thing than I am. I just did one post that combined the whole year in it.

    ReplyDelete