Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CHERRY TREE!!!! MMMM....

I have been craving cherries like CRAZY for the last little while. Real, fresh, red, juicy, delicious cherries.... of course I cannot have them because they are not in season... I have looked everywhere for them... even online. I am willing to spend $10 a pound for them, but that is still not working...

SO.... for Mother's Day my wonderful husband bought me a cherry TREE! A whole tree! there are no cherries on it so I still have to wait, and I will probably not even get any this season, but still I now have my very own miniature cherry tree! It is one that you can put in a little planter pot and keep it inside in the cold times, and outside in the warm times!

We planted the tree yesterday and put it by our window! Here is the tree! Its so cute!


You see the little red tag on the bottom? It says RED DELICIOUS CHERRIES! Exactly what I want! I cannot wait until the cherries start blooming. In the meantime if anyone knows where I can get RED DELICIOUS CHERRIES, let me know... you will be my friend for life!

3 comments:

  1. You are a dork!! HAHA!! I can't say I have ever gotten a tree and been so excited about it!! LOL Of course I have never gotten a tree, so maybe I would be surprised! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is likely the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Just wait a month or so and cherries will be all over :) Try the rainier cherries... SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So driving down the road the other day I heard quite possibly my first ever Cherry ad on the radio - I wanted to send you some, but maybe the mailman would enjoy them before they arrived safely in your possession. Needless to say, I thought of you last night as I ate delicious cherries at a friends graduation party. :D Here's to many cherries on that cute tree of yours!

    Cherry - O!

    ReplyDelete