Thursday, March 22, 2012

Possible New Blog!

Happy Thursday Everyone! We are officially on the downhill to the weekend... or the up hill to Monday, whichever way you want to look at it.

I am seriously considering starting a new blog to talk about all my little projects I have been working on... I have been in this crafty mood lately and have created some fun things that would be fun to share, but I have some road blocks! It does not help that I am the worst at taking photos! Not that I cannot do it, just that I do not do it! For example, I have made 5 or 6 skirts, that I think were so cute, and have not taken a single photo of any of them!

So my first road block is the issue with my poor photo taking memory, the second and probably the biggest road block is the fact that I don't know what to call this said blog! I have thought of a couple names, but want your help...

The names I have come up with are as follows...

My Seventh Heaven - I am kind of embarrassed to say this, but I absolutely LOVE the show 7th Heaven. I might have almost all the seasons on DVD... Maybe... AND you could say I am in heaven when I craft, I mean I REALLY enjoy it! So it works all around!

Ash Has - This one I do not really like... I thought of this because I am Ashlee hence Ash, and I made everything you will see... not that all the ideas were 100% mine, but I did what I will show, and of course link to who I stole the idea from.

So any ideas? I would love to hear your thoughts!

And what post would be complete without a couple ADORABLE pics!!







2 comments:

  1. So I know this has been used over and over so you would have to make sur it wasn't already used, but what about something like

    Sew much to love about a sewing machine
    Sew cute

    ????
    Just some thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Ashlees Creations"

    ReplyDelete